The FREAKest Links

Wouldn’t you like access to a “database of human feelings,” a live harvesting of emotion from blogs around the world? Here it is: WeFeelFine.org.

It isn’t only U.S. real-estate agents who have been accused of anti-competitive practices; it’s happening in Canada, too.

Were you aware that there is an international competition for the best beards and mustaches? I wasn’t either. From the rulebook: “Legal aids would include wax, hair spray and other hair cosmetics. However, unnatural hair colour, false facial hair, hair extensions and any form of hair pins are strictly forbidden.”

(Hat tips: Hunter Walk, Ken Buchanan, Dave Brick)

TAGS:

1. editorguy says:

Don’t mistake this for bragging, but I actually was in attendance for one of these beard competition (I had to be there for my job as a reporter). It was in Carson City, dust-blown capital of Nevada, in 2003. A godforsaken town alive with merriment, albeit just a touch creepy, for a day.

2. editorguy says:

3. tarheels says:

Hey I have seen the guy with the freestyle mustache in person. He charged me $4 just to have my picture taken with him. I was sober when I did it, I think.

4. tarheels says: