Nigerian Oil Spam Meets “Three Kings”

My spam filter is so good that I barely ever get to see all the Nigerian oil-scam spams any more. But this one poked its way through today. It is always nice to see people thinking creatively.

My name is Sgt Kenny Baker, Jr. I am in the Engineering military unit here in Ba’qubah in Iraq, we have about $10, Million US dollars that we want to move out of the country. My partners and I need a good partner someone we can trust. It is oil money and legal.

We are moving it through diplomatic means, to send it to your house directly or a bank of your choice using diplomatic courier service.The most important thing is that can we trust you?. Once the funds get to you, you take your 15% out and keep our own 85%.

Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where the funds can be sent to. Our own part is sending it to you. If you are interested I will furnish you with more details. But the whole process is simple and we must keep a low profile at all times.I look forward to your reply and co-operation,

You can reach me via email: [redacted yahoo.co.uk e-mail address]

Waiting for your urgent response.

1. wabbit123 says:

It’s pretty incredible how they come up with new stories all the time. It must mean that it actually works.

2. wabbit123 says:

3. TheBigDuck says:

I once had them send me a fake bank check, just to see the quality of what was fooling so many people.

This is the “I’ll send you a check for $25,000 and you send me your $100 e-bay item and money order for $24,000″.

The check was a joke, and would fool only a simpleton.

4. TheBigDuck says:

The check was a joke, and would fool only a simpleton.

5. wildfiction says:

Not sure if you’ve ever visited the 419eater.com site? Has some great scam the scammers scams.

Also, if you forward that email to abuse@yahoo.com they will kill the address that scammers mention at the bottom of the email within about 12 hours.

You used to have to tell Yahoo to look down the email but I think that they’ve got something automated that checks it now.

6. wildfiction says:

7. zbicyclist says:

If the name sounds familiar, Kenny Baker was R2D2 in the Star Wars movies.

There are also other entertainers with this name.

8. zbicyclist says:

If the name sounds familiar, Kenny Baker was R2D2 in the Star Wars movies.

There are also other entertainers with this name.