Good Morning America, Bad Morning New York

If you live in New York and tuned in yesterday to see Dubner on Good Morning America, as was announced here, instead you probably saw some emergency news coverage of the storm and transit mess. But through the wonder of something called the internets, we now present you with the video clip from ABC. He spoke mostly about real estate, specifically the issues touched on here and here.

1. Alex says:

I was too busy walking from 14th Street to my workplace down by citihall to watch the show. I have to tell you that you look a lot younger on TV, maybe it is time to change that picture on the blog :-). Why do I feel that you guys are all over lately ?.

2. Alex says:

3. Joseph says:

I watched on the West Coast around 8:38PST. Intriguing claims on street names…made for an interesting segment before seeing Britain’s tallest man.

4. Joseph says:

5. Mark Hewitt says:

Well thanks to Tivo I caught the piece – great insite, however it has become hard to follow GMA as since loosing Charlie Gibson it has turned into a woman’s interest only show.

6. Mark Hewitt says: