Can Anyone Explain Dane Cook to Me?

That’s really all I have to say. The rest is commentary — i.e., yours.

1. The Barefoot Bum says:

You know how stupid the average* person is? Well, by definition, half of them are even stupider. That’s the only explanation that springs to mind.

*Yes, I know I mean median, but it doesn’t sound as good.

2. The Barefoot Bum says:

*Yes, I know I mean median, but it doesn’t sound as good.

3. MM says:

Can anyone explain the Dane Cook hate to me? I have one group of friends who love him and another that hates him.

4. MM says:

5. D A says:

Ah you must have been watching his promo’s on TV for baseball, its an odd connection. He had a good bit here and there a couple of years ago, but I’ve grown tired of his schtick.

6. D A says:

7. Failure says:

I hate Dane Cook. All of my friends love him though. Seriously, this is his style humor.

“So, alright, chair. Wait, that wasn’t loud enough, I have to scream it: CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIR! OH MY GOD CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIR!!!!!”

[20 minutes later, after numerous other similar jokes]

“Hey, rememberCHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIR!!!!”

He has his moments, but overall, he’s unfunny.

8. Failure says:

[20 minutes later, after numerous other similar jokes]

“Hey, rememberCHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIR!!!!”

He has his moments, but overall, he’s unfunny.