E. Coli Advertising Campaign?

Evidence that any publicity can be good publicity:

Reading this story about an E. coli outbreak in the pepperoni on Totino’s pizzas reminded me of my 20-year love affair with Totino’s. Why haven’t I been eating them lately? I will have to get some immediately.

Maybe I’ll start with the sausage pizza, though.

1. Peter Carr says:

Remember the Totino’s Party Pizza.
    Reminds me of the good old days on Bellvista Rd.

2. Peter Carr says:

Remember the Totino’s Party Pizza.
    Reminds me of the good old days on Bellvista Rd.

3. Eric says:

At this point you’ve got to figure that Totino’s has the safest pizza in the store, don’t you?

4. Eric says:

5. Toni says:

Is 9 out of 21 enough to base a recall? When thousands proabaly ate those pizzas? It seems to me there should be a more prevelent pattern, but I guess remembering pizza is easier than remembering a more casual possible cause. (hope that made sense.) Given the time span and areas mentioned there could honestly be 21 different causes. We’ve become quite the reactionaries.

6. Toni says:

7. Greg says:

I also got addicted to these in college. I have no idea why I still find this crap delicious!

8. Greg says: