E. Coli Advertising Campaign?

Evidence that any publicity can be good publicity:

Reading this story about an E. coli outbreak in the pepperoni on Totino’s pizzas reminded me of my 20-year love affair with Totino’s. Why haven’t I been eating them lately? I will have to get some immediately.

Maybe I’ll start with the sausage pizza, though.

1. Barb says:

According to the news – the E Coli was found in the plant and not in the pepperoni and if you cook the pizza properly, you will kill the bug. No worries – eat away, my friend.

2. Barb says:

3. Chappy says:

I know you asked a while ago about modern inventions/early adopter items. Here’s an old adopter item. A pizza stone. I highly recommend it for cooking pizzas. Apparently you can use any unglazed terracotta type tile from Home Depot if you’re looking to save money. I know you have kids, and it might be fun to make your own. (the dough take 10 minutes to knead and you can store it for later). But maybe the Totinio’s is that great (or E-coli ridden)!?

4. Chappy says:

5. Eli_Cash says:

It was a kind of unintentional tradition of mine in high school to get blazed, microwave a box of pizza rolls, bite into them when they were still too hot, and scorch the entire inside of my mouth so I couldn’t taste anything for a week.

Fond memories.

6. Eli_Cash says:

Fond memories.

7. Silvanus says:

Totino’s Pizza: 99 cents
    E-coli infection: $430 million per annum (http://www.about-ecoli.com/)

This thread: Priceless.

@Eli_Cash: Yes, scraping several layers of skin from the roof of your mouth is common after eating Totinos. Similar things happen with the sharpest cereal in the world, Captain Crunch. Please, stop the food sadomasochism. :P

8. Silvanus says:

Totino’s Pizza: 99 cents
    E-coli infection: $430 million per annum (http://www.about-ecoli.com/)

This thread: Priceless.