The FREAK-est Links

Divorce is bad for the environment.

Survey shows that doctors fail to report each others’ errors. (Earlier)

A complete compilation of science fiction baby names. (Earlier)

Researchers study zebra social networks to aid conservation. (Earlier)

1. Jr says:

A link or two to add – only because this reader base is one I trust and I would LOVE to hear people’s opinion on the following issue:

and

2. Jr says:

and

3. Elliot says:

That divorce story is worthy of The Onion. It took them years of data-parsing to figure out that one household consumes less than two households?

4. Elliot says:

5. Speedmaster says:

And we can add beer and Hanukkah to the list. ;-)
    Now Hanukkah causes global warming?

6. Speedmaster says:

And we can add beer and Hanukkah to the list. ;-)
    Now Hanukkah causes global warming?

7. Ava says:

Jr,

All for it, even if it is just a symbolic gesture it gets a message across to our government that we do not want to support these nations. Also it makes people feel good that they have taken one more dollar away from contries they do not support.

Also I think the fact that the states are passing these laws show just how much the federal government has lost control. States are now largely regulating themselves. I think it is one more step toward a show of no confidence in the current federal government.

There’s really more to my point, but I should get back to work.

Regards,
    Ava

8. Ava says:

Jr,

There’s really more to my point, but I should get back to work.

Regards,