Yet Another Reason to Get Breast Implants

Of all the reasons anyone has ever had for getting breast implants, I’m guessing that no one ever thought of this one.

A body was recently found — a brutal murder in which the killer cut off the fingers of the victim and removed all her teeth in order to make identifying the body more difficult. One thing he hadn’t taken into account was that her breast implants would have serial numbers that would allow her to be positively identified.

TAGS:

1. Stevie says:

I’m amazed at all the work he did to make sure she couldn’t be identified only to be foiled by her implants. Not to sound heartless, but I wonder if she’d be embarrassed or proud about her form of “identification”.

2. Dan says:

I’m guessing gruesome killers such as that guy will take a mental note to destroy the implants as well as the teeth and fingerprints if they are concerned about having the body ID’ed.

3. Alan Schulman says:

Cataract replacement lenses have serial numbers too.

4. Larry Levine says:

This was included in part of a plot of Law & Order: SVU (I think) several years ago.

5. Joe says:

As soon as I saw the title I had a sinking feeling that this post was in reference to the recent murder all of over the news.

To be honest I find this post uninsightful and really quite tasteless.

6. econobiker says:

IE it was easier and cheaper for police to track her ID via the implant serial numbers than to go through cross checking missing persons and then DNA testing.

7. Maxie Moore says:

Stents have serial numbers as well.

8. MikeM says:

So now the risk of getting murdered by a psychopath and having all your fingers and teeth removed is going to be priced into implants? That should about double the price, no?