- MIT turns 150 this month with some great stats: alumni have formed 25,800 companies with over 3 million employees.
- New study says women prefer sad men to happy ones.
- Last year, gas prices rose 34% whereas coffee prices rose 77%.
- An interactive map of wages in cities across the U.S.
- PhD Comics: entertaining explanation of PhD topics, this one on dark matter.
- A skeptical look at three wild fusion-energy schemes.
- New study: Democrat college professors more “egalitarian” in grading distribution than Republican counterparts.
- Bloomberg profiles Tyler Cowen.