- Georgia’s peachy economy facing pressure from South Carolina peaches.
- 30% of teachers in Michigan feel pressured to cheat.
- The Economist‘s annual Big Mac index: Chinese yuan is 44% undervalued against the dollar.
- Italian prison cracks down on mafia bosses for asserting status by wearing designer clothes.
- Study shows that humans are unique in losing our brains as we get older.
- New York Library’s incentive scheme: read to reduce fines. Exchange rate: 15 min for $1.
- What happens 5 days after NASCAR is televised? Not surprisingly: car crashes.