- Michael Cembalest, Chief Investment Officer of JP Morgan, explains the euro crisis with lego.
- An unintended consequence of American residential mobility: uniformity.
- A new way of cheating at Universities: clickers.
- Freezing to recover: whole-body chryotherapy, the latest fad for pro athletes.
- Drunken mistakes: new study shows that it’s not that you don’t know, it’s that you don’t care.
- Mapping the history of war across the globe.
- Senior citizen street art in Germany.
- Arizona’s $25 prison visitation fee.
- And now, 15 very entertaining minutes from the Royal Statistical Society annual conference.