- Six female scientists who didn’t get their due.
- Why kids in France don’t get ADHD.
- When averages don’t tell the story: the U.S. has many of the world’s brightest students, and also a lot of low-scoring students.
- Reverse colonialism: high unemployment at home drives Spanish youth to Latin America.
- The psychology of hoarding.
- Americans, especially younger ones, are driving less.
- A review of 4,000 abstracts on global warming. (HT: Eric M. Jones)
- LinkedIn bans prostitutes from promoting themselves on the site.