- Movie tickets cost as much as $48; “Star Wars” creator George Lucas predicts that ticket prices are only going up. (HT: SM Fishman)
- Name wars: Borghese Inc. fights the Borghese family for the right to market with the royal name.
- Does dim lighting enhance creativity?
- An interactive data map (in French) of Paris Metro lines crossed with socioeconomic and political indicators.
- Blog contributors Kal Raustiala and Christopher Sprigman on China’s knockoff economy.
- Statues on the cheap: North Korea’s national art atelier, Mansudae Art Studio, produces and exports large monuments at the right price.