- They said it would never happen: Israel’s ultra-orthodox lose many of their exemptions.
- Health-care economics: how the American Medical Association prices medical procedures.
- The most popular page on Wikipedia in 2012: Facebook. (HT: Eric M. Jones)
- Everyone knows that the French work fewer hours — but judging by their GDP per capita, they are very productive.
- New data indicates the world is getting richer.
- Beauty and bullying at the office.
- Frequency illusion: a combination of cognition and confirmation bias.