Good Morning America, Bad Morning New York

If you live in New York and tuned in yesterday to see Dubner on Good Morning America, as was announced here, instead you probably saw some emergency news coverage of the storm and transit mess. But through the wonder of something called the internets, we now present you with the video clip from ABC. He spoke mostly about real estate, specifically the issues touched on here and here.

1. discordian says:

I watched!

Can I get freako-yo-yo?

2. discordian says:

I watched!

Can I get freako-yo-yo?

3. SP says:

Agreed! I watched also. If that isn’t enough for a yo-yo, please put up more contests so we can win it through our wits and luck haha =)

4. SP says:

5. Nemo says:

Hey Dubs, because of the time confusion, I watched GMA for one hour (breaking my previous record of watching the show for 40 seconds) till I saw your part. You guys rock!

6. Nemo says:

7. squidbot says:

I just had to find Jackass Hill Road, and I did, it’s in Littleton, CO. Interestingly, the townsfolk already appear to have implicitly understood the devaluation that would occur if they had the name in their address. You can see that they went to great pains so that there are no driveways or fronts of homes connected to Jackass Hill Road. Jackass Hill Road is just a small segment of road that continues to other more pleasantly named streets, and both of those have driveways connecting to them. You can see this on your favorite map site, for example:

8. squidbot says:

9. Alex says:

I was too busy walking from 14th Street to my workplace down by citihall to watch the show. I have to tell you that you look a lot younger on TV, maybe it is time to change that picture on the blog :-). Why do I feel that you guys are all over lately ?.

10. Alex says:

11. Joseph says:

I watched on the West Coast around 8:38PST. Intriguing claims on street names…made for an interesting segment before seeing Britain’s tallest man.

12. Joseph says:

13. Mark Hewitt says:

Well thanks to Tivo I caught the piece – great insite, however it has become hard to follow GMA as since loosing Charlie Gibson it has turned into a woman’s interest only show.

14. Mark Hewitt says: