- Economists in the fiction world.
- Kids who watch SpongeBob score lower in the Stanford Marshmallow Experiment.
- It’s hard to predict what the future holds, but what about what it can’t? That’s called Impossible Futures.
- Restaurant in Saudi Arabia fines customers for unfinished plates.
- Australian robots invent their own language.
- Indonesia’s floating trash problem.
- An online market for parking spots via mobile app.
- Jet packs are for real now: $100,000 a pop, and available in 2012.
- You can cheat humans but not machines: finally, a real lie detector.