- It’s official: coffee helps women with depression.
- Why economic history is important for economists.
- Twitter captures world mood: a time series of how we are feeling.
- Cities take up 2% of the earth’s crust, 50% of the world’s population, and consume 75% of the world’s energy – says MIT prof.
- How geo-thermal power plants can produce lithium for electric car batteries.
- Charting the gloom: a comparison of consumer confidence over the last 3 years.
- How to source pot? A marijuana DNA database.
- Yale and Harvard endowments post killer returns.