- In Nashville, Tenn., homicide is at a historic low. (HT: Wesley Hartline)
- We investigated suicide in our podcast “The Suicide Paradox“; The New York Times profiles Matthew K. Nock, Harvard’s “suicide detective.”
- Does price affect adoption? NPR reports that black babies are cheaper to adopt. (HT: Eric Samuelson)
- Why do theater tickets cost so much? A comparison of “Death of a Salesman” ticket prices in 1949 and 2012.
- In India, proof of toilet is necessary for a marriage license. (HT: Tony Pappas)