Freakonomics on ABC TV on Friday

On Friday, April 14, just in time to mark the one-year anniversary of Freakonomics, the ABC News program 20/20 will devote a full hour to Freakonomics. The program airs at 10:00 pm EDT and will cover parts of the book as well as some interesting new material.

Earlier in the day, Stephen Dubner will appear on Good Morning America at about 8:30 a.m. EDT to discuss the 20/20 show.

TAGS:

1. Larry Horse says:

When you watch John Stossel, you’re not looking at a mustache, you’re looking at a MAN-STACHE!!!

2. Larry Horse says:

3. Andi says:

I look forward to the 20/20 Freakonomics special tonight.

As for Stossel’s “Stupid in America,” C’mon! Gimme a break!
    Please check out mediamatters.org’s critique of it- With charts and everything. [url]http://mediamatters.org/items/200601200003[/url]

4. Andi says:

I look forward to the 20/20 Freakonomics special tonight.

As for Stossel’s “Stupid in America,” C’mon! Gimme a break!

5. kr8tr says:

ok, I’ve read your blog for a long time, but I admit I never have read the book (too many have been stacked up waiting for me to add yet another to the pile). But after the first 5 minutes of 20/20, I’ll get the book and read it!

Since I am “between positions” right now, I’ll probably look for a used copy, so you probably won’t make any money off it (sorry!).

6. kr8tr says:

7. sapphireeyes48 says:

“Andi Says:
    April 14th, 2006 at 9:40 pm

As for Stossel’s “Stupid in America,” C’mon! Gimme a break!

So Whats your point????

8. sapphireeyes48 says:

“Andi Says:
    April 14th, 2006 at 9:40 pm

As for Stossel’s “Stupid in America,” C’mon! Gimme a break!

So Whats your point????