- 100-year-old man the oldest person to complete a full-distance marathon.
- Subject-object-verb: Linguists think we used to talk like Yoda.
- What percent are you? Use the WSJ‘s new calculator.
- Made in China: when a misreading results in a size 1450 monster slipper.
- Households under-report credit card debt by one-third.
- Egypt’s “Facebook Revolutionary” is now advising Occupy Wall Street.
- Will the world population hit 7 billion by the end of this month?
- Scientists say flying race horses long distances makes them run faster.