- ABC repeats Roland Fryer’s resume experiment and finds that “white-sounding names were actually downloaded 17 percent more often by job recruiters.”
- Groupon offer: a baby name for just $1,000.
- New study says old people are more likely to die on their birthdays. (HT: Eric M Jones)
- A conversation with neuroeconomist Colin Camerer.
- Are people using the new Israeli organ donation cards to game the priority system?
- The Nobel Prize Committee is tightening its belt: the prize is now only 8 million Swedish kronor (U.S $1.12 million). (HT: V Brenner)