1. Is male fertility declining? Or do we need more data?
2. The internet industry is considering adding over 1,000 new domains, but some are worried about infrastructure effects.
3. Harry Potter novelist J.K. Rowling‘s crime novel hits #1 on the Amazon bestseller list, less than a week after she was revealed as the book’s author.
4. So you want to invest in the (legal) marijuana industry?
5. How long is the average PhD dissertation? Econ lands on the short side. (HT: Eric Jones)
6. The new era of music: how much does Spotify pay its artists? Next to nothing.